Here’s a few ideas:
- Go Vintage – We have a very special Vintage Tea Party style that we can offer you, complete with vintage crockery and vintage bunting. Beautiful!
- Hog Roasts – As an alternative to a traditional evening buffet, we can offer you and your guests a roasted pig on a spit with stuffing and apple sauce. Delicious!
- Table Carvers – We have recently catered a wedding where we roasted joints of meat and served them to the table for your guests to carve (we supplied the carving knives etc) the bride supplied chef’s hats and aprons for their designated carver; it was lots of fun…..
- Table Picnic – lots of good things for your guests to eat, spread out on the tables on platters and stands for them to dive into. Very social!
- Bacon Baps/Egg Butties/Sausages in Rolls and little pots of chips – served with ketchup and mayo is always a hit, especially if you are expecting a lively party!
- Fish n’ Chip Supper – fresh fish in crispy beer batter with chunky chips, in your very own newspaper wrappers.
- BBQs – Freshly grilled burgers and hotdogs made from the very best of British.
- Cheese Table – An assortment of cheeses to include, Stilton, Somerset Brie & Cheddar with a variety of biscuits and oatcakes with celery and grapes also fruit, breadsticks, pickles, crisps and tortilla chips with dips etc.
- Greek Meze – a platter to share for starters, followed by a buffet of moussaka, spanokirapita with a greek salad, bean salad & potatoes in tomato sauce. Dessert selection of delicious Greek yoghurt & honey cheesecake, baklava and loukoumades (a Greek doughnut).
- Spanish Eyes – a selection of spanish canapés with a mariachi band to create the mood, then a Paella with seafood and vegetables served to each table with side dishes of salads and croquettas, patatas bravas. Dessert choices of Crema Catalana with lemon & orange, Churros with cinnamon & chocolate, Almond & fig tart.